Terms and Conditions
Please review our Policies prior to booking your dives. If you have any questions regarding anything stated, please feel free to contact us. We’ll be happy to go over any of your questions or concerns.
To make a reservation, please fill the reservation request form. Once we have confirmed that the dates are available, we will need the following to complete your booking before arrival :
- A Refundable deposit of a 100 USD for each diver
- A reservation form for each diver
- Completed diving-related forms for each diver
- A copy of each diver’s certification card
You can send us all the paperwork by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing and payment
- All prices are in US dollars
- Balance of payment is due upon arrival in Cash
- Payments are accepted in: Paypal, US dollars & Pesos equivalent to the US dollar total balance due.
- We accept payments in Paypal up to 50% of the total balance
- A 4% comission will be added for Payments done with Paypal
- Payment details will be provided once we receive the reservation request
Scuba Diving Policy
- All divers must show proof of their SCUBA diving certification from a recognised certifying agency
- As a Divers Alert Network business member, Scuba Life Cozumel is committed to scuba diving safety and injury prevention, therefore we strongly recommend all participants to acquire a DAN membership that provides emergency medical assistance and provides benefits that help make you a safer, more informed diver and traveler. Click Here to Join DAN for only $35 USD
- All divers must complete and return scanned the required Scuba Life Cozumel release forms (Liability Release, Medical Statement and Standard Safe Diving Practices) including their certification cards prior to arrival in Cozumel.
- While diving within the Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park, divers must adhere to park rules. Park rules will be reviewed by your Divemaster. Divers who intentionally disregard Marine Park rules and/or Scuba Life Cozumel Standards of Safe Diving Practices, can have their diving privileges revoked.
- Client cancellation 30 days or more prior to the first scheduled dive
The balance will be refunded, minus the sales tax and a 5% service charge.
- Client cancellation within 14 days of the first scheduled dive
50% of the Deposit will be refunded, minus the sales tax and a 5% service charge.
- Client cancellation on arrival in Cozumel
Cancellations should be made with at least 24 hours notice. If we are able to fill your spot, the balance will be refunded, minus the Federal sales tax and a 5% service charge. No refunds are given in the event of cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- Cancellation by Scuba Life Cozumel prior to client’s arrival in Cozumel
Scuba Life Cozumel will provide the diver the option of a full refund or alternate dive operation.
- Cancellation by Scuba Life Cozumel due to weather
A full refund will be given. Dives may be canceled if the Harbor Master closes the port to small crafts.